I wrote quite a few articles this past year. Today I wanted to provide a list of my favorite posts of 2014. All of these are from my blog, The Diligent Advisor, and all are from 2014.
Perhaps you missed a couple of these and wanted to go back and read them. Here they are below in no particular order.
- Stop Obsessing Over Money
- What Happens If Your Financial Advisor Gets Hit by a Bus?
- Minimalist Money: 8 Ways To Simplify Your Finances
- Sudden Wealth From A Life Event?
- 4 Whopper Credit Card Mistakes To Avoid
- 6 Must Have Insurance Policies
- My Bonds Will Do What When Interest Rates Go Up?
- Should You Use Savings to Pay Off Debt?
- Do 401(k)s Have Stop Losses?
- Is Cash Obsolete?
Here are a few that deserve honorable mention that didn’t make the Top 10:
- Are You Hiding Assets From Your Financial Advisor?
- 5 Investment Strategies to Avoid Like the Plague
- 5 Money Lessons From A Financial Advisor’s Mom
Enjoy these posts? – Tell a friend
Recommending readers is one of the highest compliments you can pay to a writer. If you enjoy what you read here, subscribe, or you find the posts useful, tell a friend!