I wrote quite a few articles this past year. Today I wanted to provide a list of my favorite posts of 2015. All of these are from my blog, The Diligent Advisor, and all are from 2015.
Perhaps you missed a couple of these and wanted to go back and read them. Here they are below in no particular order.
● 401(k) No-Nos
● 4 Don’ts for Investors During A Correction
● Self-Employment Taxes are a Special Kind of Hell
● Rethink Loaning Money to Family and Friends
● No 401(k)? Here’s How to Save for Retirement
● My Son’s First Paycheck and His Tax Revelations
● How to Ride the Irregular Income Roller Coaster
● Money Isn’t the Root of All Evil…it’s Procrastination
● Upset? Avoid Major Money Decisions
● Money Equals Choices
Here are a few that deserve honorable mention that didn’t make the Top 10:
Enjoy these posts? – Tell a friend
Recommending readers is one of the highest compliments you can pay to a writer. If you enjoy what you read here, subscribe, or you find the posts useful, tell a friend!